My daughter and I have been spending quite a bit of time in the backyard as of late. The temperature has been quite comfortable for the most part and we have taken full advantage of that. While outside, I had some ideas for our bedroom decor.
The first thing I did was make this frame thing out of branches. I laid them all out then used tacky glue on the spots where they touched. I finished it up by spraying it with sealer. I like it. It looked cool plain, but I had this bird plate from Anthropologie and added it. It looks like the bird is on the branches.
This picture frame used to be a tacky silver one. I couldn’t stand it, but my husband wanted it because he wanted the picture on his nightstand. This thing needed a makeover though to fit into the theme of our room (which I am slowly, slowly working on). I just tore off the pieces of a pinecone and glued them on. I glued moss to the side edges. Hopefully I will get to our duvet cover next (which I plan on having a tutorial for by the way).