You will need: Hair gel and bobby pins (lots of them)
1. Start with wet hair. Flip hair over and scrunch with gel. This will help keep the hold, give it some volume, and for those with wavy/curly hair, it will help tame it.
2. Make a side part and grab a section of hair in the front to clip to the side. This will be used to create the front swoop bang look.
3. Visualize the hair on the crown of your head in four columns. You are going to twist and make four “buns” with them. I started with a 1/4 section on top. Take it, twist it, place on top of head like a bun and pin in place.
4. Do the same for three more, one on top and two on sides.
5. Take the front part that you had pulled away and twist it back. Pin it in place in front and make a bun with the leftover (I just integrate it into what was already done).
6. For the rest of your hair: Just grab sections of hair, twist, and pin down in a bun.
It looks cute with a headband too.
Variation 1: In the necklace tutorial, I just did the front swoop thing and then pinned it all back in one bun.
Variation 2: Do the front swoop thing, then take half top of hair to make bun and take the bottom half of hair to make a smaller bun right underneath of it.