Today I share a quick glimpse of all the wedding flowers I did for my brother’s wedding. I was so busy I didn’t get fantastic cool pics of them all, but here they are.
They were on a tight budget so we reused flowers from my wedding and sprayed them dark purple. We found the calla lilies at Walmart on clearance for $.80 a spray (about 8 flowers on each). I added beaded stamens instead of the cheapy plastic thing it had in the middle. I glued beads on all the flowers too to add some sparkle.
(Thanks to Kim for these pics)
Each bouquet was different too. This was of course to help use what we had and not spend a ton, but it also looked really neat. Each girls dress was different, so it seemed appropriate to each have a different kind of bouquet. They were brought together by all having the calla lilies in them and 10 leaved surrounding underneath.