I’m so excited to share this. It took me about a month to finish (I really took my time to be honest). I had the idea in my head for a while and decided to go for it. I free styled the dress completely and used this pattern to make the headband. I did modify the flower to achieve this look. The yarn I used was Vanna’s Choice Baby in Aqua and Vanna’s Choice in Scarlet (all purchased at Michael’s). I used one skein of the red and a little over three of the aqua.I made a simple tulle skirt to go underneath. I absolutely adore this on my daughter! I have never crocheted a dress before, so I was so happy it came out this way.
I have a bizillion more pictures on my flickr if you would like to see them.
Hope you are having a great weekend!