This was so simple to do, that when I was asked how I did it, I knew I would have no problem putting together a quick tutorial. These are super cute and would be great for parties, holidays, etc.
What you need:
–Pattern for desired shape (I used a cookie cutter; create one in Word; find free clip art on web; etc).
How to make it:
1. Cut yarn in desired length.
2. Trace shape onto felt and cut out.
3. Take embroidery thread and knot the end so there’s a loop.
4. Thread through the shape and take the needle through the knot loop to make sure the knot won’t be pulled through the felt.
5. Thread through the piece of yarn. leaving it as long/short as you desire, and double knot.
6. Hang it up.