I have set myself some new goals for this year and one of them is to wear more dresses. To help encourage me in this area, I’m going to blog about those outfits. My goal is to sew them, refashion them, and find glorious vintage ones. So here is to the first one!
I was thrifting a few weeks ago for something and this I saw this skirt. Of course, I didn’t see a skirt when I looked at it, but saw potential for a dress.
I bought it and fixed a few things. The top button was missing, so I took the one from the bottom and put it up top. Then I added one of my own buttons (similar but not quite the same) to the bottom because it would be less noticeable. Then I seam ripped off the belt loops.
The waist was elastic and fit perfectly! The belt brought the skirt in and I added a cardigan. I can’t wait to do more! -Jess